Better Every Day® utilizes a functional training and movement-based philosophy to achieve results. Using scientific foundations of the BETTER EVERY DAY Training philosophy, the Suspension Training and Rip Training methodology of TRX, and the athletic regeneration and movement preparation protocols of ROTEX Therapy, we challenge the body and mind to enhance performance.
"We achieve our Mental Toughness through our Physical Challenges" - TA
Better Every Day® addresses the needs and challenges of people of all types. We understand that fitness is personal, and even emotional, and we are here to make sure that you are able to make immediate progress. No matter what your goals are, we will help you to engage in the most efficient program possible to help you accomplish them. Some of the positive results that Better Every Day® has helped people accomplish are:
• Fat Loss
• Lower Blood Pressure
• Improved Cholesterol Levels
• Injury Prevention
• Improved Sleep
• Enhanced Movement
• Increased Range of Motion
• BETTER QUALITY OF LIFE !!!
Better Every Day uses TRX Training to enhance fitness, movement, and performance. As a TRX Master Instructor, Trevor Anderson works with TRX to teach the Suspension Training Course (STC), Functional Training Course (FTC), and Rip Training Course (RTC) education classes across the globe to trainers, coaches, instructors, therapists and medical professionals, and athletes of all types. He teaches these classes each month to qualify people to implement the TRX training methods into their routines!
Learn more about TRX here:
TRX TRAINING FOR ENHANCED PERFORMANCE
IN SPORT AND LIFE
As new discoveries evolve in the training space, TRX Training will incorporate these emerging best practices. The following core values give an overview of what TRX Training is today.
• Whether you’re just beginning your journey into fitness or pushing towards your summit, TRX Training gives you a scalable, sustainable, fun, effective approach to help you achieve your personal best.
• TRX Training meets you where you are and takes you where you want to go, blurs the lines between training and play, strength and flexibility, and empowers you to be better at what you love.
• TRX Training uses versatile, scalable tools that anyone, anywhere can use any time to perform exercises that improve movement on the field or in life.
• TRX Training helps you apply the minimum dose of effort to get maximum results using only methods that work.
• TRX Training helps you become better at what you do, whatever you do, and keeps training fun so it feels like recess instead of a chore.
TRX SUSPENSION TRAINING
The TRX Suspension Trainer is the original, best-in-class workout system that leverages gravity and your bodyweight to perform hundreds of exercises. You're in control of how much you want to challenge yourself on each exercise - because you can simply adjust your body position to add or decrease resistance.
The TRX Suspension Trainer:
• Delivers a fast, effective total-body workout
• Helps build a rock-solid core
• Increases muscular endurance
• Benefits people of all fitness levels (pro athletes to seniors)
• Can be set-up anywhere (gym, home, hotel or outside)
By utilizing your own bodyweight, the TRX Suspension Trainer provides greater performance and functionality than large exercise machines costing thousands of dollars.
Originally created to meet the needs of combat sport athletes and physical therapists, Rip Training variable resistance exercise is a multi-faceted approach to strength and cardiovascular conditioning that challenges you in all three planes of motion every rep, every set, every workout. Equally adept as a rehab tool, a strength and conditioning tool, and a regenerative tool, the Rip Trainer is an exceptionally versatile tool for elite athletes, fitness enthusiasts, and beginners alike.
Rip Training utilizes a lever bar and resistance cord to provide a unique mix of rotation, core stability, control, power, strength, mobility, metabolic conditioning, balance and coordination challenges. TRX has developed a wide assortment of unique, leverage-variable resistance exercise movements, coaching cues, and programming and educational principles using the Rip Trainer, the collection of which comprises Rip Training.
The Rip Trainer allows users to engage in unlimited movements which, when performed properly, enhance fluidity and range of motion and decrease the risk of injury. Whether used for high speed striking movements or slow speed strength and stability exercises, the Rip Trainer is the perfect training tool for elite level athletes, fitness enthusiasts and even people wanting to exercise for the first time.
• Rip Training provides a simple, effective method to integrate rotational movements into training with the ability to layer on complexity to suit your goals.
• Rip Training is also an effective solution for developing and challenging mobility and stability throughout the body.
Rip Training utilizes elastic resistance that allows for high-speed, low-load rotational movement training or low-speed, high-load rotational movement training.
Our relationships in the fitness and performance industry give us an unbelievable platform to help athletes and general fitness enthusiasts of all ages. Join us NOW to get started with one of the best decisions that you will ever make!